Let's get you booked!
Yay! I'm so looking forward to working with you. I just need a little bit of information from you to get you booked. Also, carefully review the agreement below so I can ensure I meet your expectations.
Photography Service Agreement
1. Photographer agrees to provide no fewer than 10 high resolution edited image files for the client to download after the shoot, and is not required to provide more than this number of images. Photographer will perform basic post-processing or digital image editing services on these photos where artistically necessary.
2. If it is not possible for a session to take place on a scheduled day due to weather, the rain date is May 26th. By initialing above, you are confirming you are available for the rain date at the same booking time. If a session has to be rescheduled due to client illness, photographer will make every effort to accommodate a reschedule if her schedule has availability.
3. Photographer will email a website link to an online gallery to the Client's email address no more than 2 weeks (14 days) after the date of the shoot. Client will have the the ability to download the image files to their computer and/or order professional prints from the gallery.
4. All photos delivered to Client are licensed for Client’s personal use only.
5. In consideration for the photography services provided by Photographer, Client agrees to pay the sum of $125. Client agrees to pay the Photographer a non-refundable initial payment totaling 50% (fifty-percent) of the total price of the photography services upon signing this contract. Colleen will send a separate email confirming your booking time and requesting credit card payment. The initial payment reserves the Photographer’s time and is not a retainer or deposit. Photographer agrees to not advertise availability of this same time slot to any other potential Clients.
6. Client understands that by entering into this agreement, Photographer is foregoing other photographic jobs. In the event of a cancellation or postponement of the portrait session/agreement by Client, the amounts paid are non-refundable. Initial payments are transferable if a date change is necessary. Forty-eight hours notice of postponements or cancellations is appreciated.
7. The balance of the payment for photography services must be paid in full no later than the day of the shoot.
8. Photographer is not responsible if client and/or key individuals fail to appear or cooperate during portrait sessions. If the photo session must be rescheduled due to client's cooperation where the photographer has traveled to reach the destination, additional travel fees will apply.
Indemnification: If Photographer is unable to perform the services in this contract due to any cause outside its control, Client agrees to indemnify Photographer for any loss damage or liability; however, Photographer will return in full all payments made by Client to Photographer in relation to this Shoot.
Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Photographer for any liability, damage, or loss related to technological failure, including data loss.
Client understands and agrees that Photographer is not required to maintain copies of the photos from this shoot 90 (ninety) days after the photos have been delivered to Client. Client agrees to hold Photographer harmless for any personal injury which may occur as the Client poses or works with Photographer.
Photographer will strive to present photos in a workmanlike manner but is not required to cater to specific aesthetic preferences of Client.
Model Release: Client authorizes Photographer to publish photographs taken of me, and my name, and likeness, for use in Photographer’s print, online and video-based marketing materials, as well as other publications. Photographer holds Client harmless from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality for myself and/or any minor child and/or children listed below associated with the images specified above.
Social Media: The Photographer grants the Client permission to post the images to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and/or any other social media outlets in the case that Colleen Lindhurst Photography is credited and that photos are NOT altered with editing or filters. Additionally, it is understood that the Client will NOT remove, or have removed, watermarks from internet images Colleen Lindhurst Photography has uploaded to Facebook or her website.