Classic Collection | $500
35 digital images + B&W versions
full print rights
Heirloom Collection | $650
all digital images + B&W versions
full print rights
Extended Family Sessions | $800
all digital images + B&W versions
full print rights
1 -1-1.5 hour session on location
Groups up to 20
I primarily schedule Family and Maternity photo sessions on weekdays at sunrise and sunset. In-home Lifestyle Newborn sessions are scheduled on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. If weekends are the only time you are available, please inquiry early so I can ensure I have availability.
All sessions include complimentary pre-session outfit planning through my styling service, Style and Select.
All photos are delivered within 2-3 weeks in an online gallery available for direct download.
I am located in Nocatee/Ponte Vedra, but I will travel around the Jacksonville and St. Augustine area.
A 50% non-refundable initial payment is required upon booking. The remainder is due no later than the day of the session.
Fine art albums, wall art, prints, and more are available for purchase from your personalized gallery.
Q - What is a photography session like?
A- I strive for laid back, stress-free photo sessions. I just ask that you come ready to be yourself and make some new memories with your family. At the beginning of your photoshoot, I will start with the typical smiling pictures, then the remainder of the session will consist of lots of playful, joy-filled candid photos. You will never have to wonder where to look or what to do, I will always coach you and your family!
Q - What are mini sessions?
A - Mini sessions are small photo sessions booked back-to-back on the day and location of my choosing. They can not be booked independently. Mini sessions allow me to serve a lot of clients at once, saving me time in scheduling and driving, which allows me to offer them at a lower price. Minis are typically 15 minutes each with 10 included images. This is a great option for families looking for just a couple of images.
Q - How extensively do you edit our photos?
A- I edit with a bright, warm, and light editing style that is timeless. I edit to correct color, exposure, and basic retouches including small blemishes, stray hairs, and whatever else I view as artistically necessary. You can rest assured I spend a lot of time editing each family's gallery! From time-to-time I get more extensive editing requests, which we can discuss on a case by case basis.
Q - Do you photograph weddings?
A- I do not currently photograph weddings. I love to focus my efforts on families!
Q - What is your availability?
A- I have a booking calendar that I keep up to date! I primarily schedule photoshoots on weekdays to reserve weekends for time with my family.
Now booking Spring 2023!
Let's get you booked!
Yay! I'm so looking forward to working with you. I just need a little bit of information from you to get you booked. Also, carefully review the agreement below so I can ensure I meet your expectations.
Photography Service Agreement
1. Photographer agrees to provide no fewer than 10 high resolution edited image files for the client to download after the shoot, and is not required to provide more than this number of images. Photographer will perform basic post-processing or digital image editing services on these photos where artistically necessary.
2. If it is not possible for a session to take place on a scheduled day due to weather, the rain date is May 26th. By initialing above, you are confirming you are available for the rain date at the same booking time. If a session has to be rescheduled due to client illness, photographer will make every effort to accommodate a reschedule if her schedule has availability.
3. Photographer will email a website link to an online gallery to the Client's email address no more than 2 weeks (14 days) after the date of the shoot. Client will have the the ability to download the image files to their computer and/or order professional prints from the gallery.
4. All photos delivered to Client are licensed for Client’s personal use only.
5. In consideration for the photography services provided by Photographer, Client agrees to pay the sum of $125. Client agrees to pay the Photographer a non-refundable initial payment totaling 50% (fifty-percent) of the total price of the photography services upon signing this contract. Colleen will send a separate email confirming your booking time and requesting credit card payment. The initial payment reserves the Photographer’s time and is not a retainer or deposit. Photographer agrees to not advertise availability of this same time slot to any other potential Clients.
6. Client understands that by entering into this agreement, Photographer is foregoing other photographic jobs. In the event of a cancellation or postponement of the portrait session/agreement by Client, the amounts paid are non-refundable. Initial payments are transferable if a date change is necessary. Forty-eight hours notice of postponements or cancellations is appreciated.
7. The balance of the payment for photography services must be paid in full no later than the day of the shoot.
8. Photographer is not responsible if client and/or key individuals fail to appear or cooperate during portrait sessions. If the photo session must be rescheduled due to client's cooperation where the photographer has traveled to reach the destination, additional travel fees will apply.
Indemnification: If Photographer is unable to perform the services in this contract due to any cause outside its control, Client agrees to indemnify Photographer for any loss damage or liability; however, Photographer will return in full all payments made by Client to Photographer in relation to this Shoot.
Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Photographer for any liability, damage, or loss related to technological failure, including data loss.
Client understands and agrees that Photographer is not required to maintain copies of the photos from this shoot 90 (ninety) days after the photos have been delivered to Client. Client agrees to hold Photographer harmless for any personal injury which may occur as the Client poses or works with Photographer.
Photographer will strive to present photos in a workmanlike manner but is not required to cater to specific aesthetic preferences of Client.
Model Release: Client authorizes Photographer to publish photographs taken of me, and my name, and likeness, for use in Photographer’s print, online and video-based marketing materials, as well as other publications. Photographer holds Client harmless from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality for myself and/or any minor child and/or children listed below associated with the images specified above.
Social Media: The Photographer grants the Client permission to post the images to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and/or any other social media outlets in the case that Colleen Lindhurst Photography is credited and that photos are NOT altered with editing or filters. Additionally, it is understood that the Client will NOT remove, or have removed, watermarks from internet images Colleen Lindhurst Photography has uploaded to Facebook or her website.